Chembank Chemical Storage Vaults
Purpose-built for the safe storage of chemical substances, the Armorgard ChemBank™ conforms to all relevant hse requirements.
The tough welded construction delivers maximum protection from thieves and the elements, while its distinctive bright yellow colour and signage make it easy to distinguish between fuel and chemical stores – a particular benefit for sites with multi-national workforces.
Ticks the box for:
- high security lockable vault for the safe storage of chemicals
- tough welded construction
- 30 minute fire resistance.
Features & specs:
- Twin 5-lever deadlocks with gas struts on all sizes
- Finished in bright yellow with relevant hazard warning signs
- Built to specification for 1/2 hour fire resistant
- CBC4 model supplied with 1 internal shelf
- Constructed using 2 & 3mm steel
- Fully welded and tested to prevent leakage
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- High and low level ventilation to prevent build-up of fumes
- Strong gas struts and safety catch fitted as standard
- PN: CB2 – Site Box
- PN: CBC4 – Site Chest
Browse our full range of Hazardous Storage here.