Oxygen Acetylene Cylinder Trolley
Storage and handling solutions for the safekeeping and movement of Oxygen Acetylene cylinders around your premises.
All trolleys are of tubular steel construction powder coated in blue with a pierced base plate to help disperse condensation.
Trolleys are fitted with a galvanised chain to hold cylinders securely.
Rear wheel models are fitted with 100mm diameter swivel blue vulcanised rubber castors, which offers low rolling resistance to ease manoeuvrability.
- Tubular steel construction
- Wheel diameter: 300mm (front) + 100mm (rear where fitted)
- Trolley Capacity: 200Kg
- Maximum Cylinder Diameters 240 / 290mm
- OACT – Size H x W x D (mm): 1050 x 760 x 520
- OACT/RW – Size with Rear Wheel Attachment H x W x D (mm): 1050 x 760 x 900
- RW/OACT- Rear Wheel Attachment
Browse our full range of Cylinder and Drum Handling here.