Premium Hazardous Substance Cabinets in Yellow
Safestore – Hazardous Storage Cabinets
Our range of Hazardous Substance Storage Cabinets are designed to provide safe storage of Flammable Liquids, Chemicals, Paints, Pesticide and other Hazardous Substance.
Cabinets and bins comply with the requirements of:
- The guidelines set out in the Health and Safety Executive Guide HSG51 for the Storage of Flammable Liquids in Containers.
- The Highly Flammable Liquids and Liquid Gases Regulations, Section 5 (1,D) and the guide to regulation No. 5 (17)
- The factory inspectorates Certificate of Approval No. 1 parts 3 and 4.
- The Dangerous Substance and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations (DSEAR) Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) L136 paragraphs 94-96 along with Appendices A & B and paragraph 104.
Hazardous Substance Cabinets Specifications:
- Constructed in 1.2mm thick mild steel, with welded seams.
- Steel ‘L’ style lever handle and two steel locking rods top and bottom (supplied with two keys).
- Supplied with fully welded shelf trays (adjustable on 25mm pitches) to retain minor spills.
- Integral, non-removable, spillage sump in the base of the cabinet/bin (50 – 100mm dependant upon cabinet size).
- Epoxy polyester powder coated in yellow.
- Supplied with the relevant warning labels displayed on the doors in accordance with BS5378.
Optional Extras available to purchase together with the cabinet or as a separate item.
Browse our Full Range of Hazardous Storage Here