BLACK BULL Pallet / Racking End Frame Protectors C
The BLACK BULL Racking End Frame Protectors Type C are a new addition to the Racking End Frame Protector range incorporating Polypropylene (PP) lateral rails to replace the steel rails in the Type A & B series.
The use of these rails in conjunction with the steel end supports provides maximum protection for pallet racking end frame uprights while the flexibility of the lateral rails reduces damage to the frames and vehicles.
The steel support end sections have extended outer flanges to protect pallet end frame uprights from sideways damage.
Assembly is straightforward and carried out by bolting down one end section in the desired position and inserting the lateral rails, securing and then positioning the second end section at the desired width with the lateral rails positioned, then bolting down the end section and securing the lateral rails.
Components in Set C:
- 2 x End frames (H x W x D): 400 x 300 x 190mm
- Wall thickness: 3mm
- Lateral Rails (PP) (H x D x Wall thickness): 74 x 52 x 5mm
- Support frames powder coated yellow with black striping. PP lateral rails yellow only.
- Three versions cover end frame widths 900 mm to 2,700mm.
- PN: 198.23.829 – Width mm: 900-1300
- PN: 198.20.242 – Width mm: 1700-2100
- PN: 198.24.154 – Width mm: 2300-2700
Through Bolt Anchors 12 x 120mm PN: 109.24.665
Rawl Bolts 8 x 100mm PN: 109.17.393
Browse our full range of Machine and Rack Protection here.