Standard Dorsal Impact Reducing Gloves
- Breathable mesh construction
- Non-slip grip on the palm of the gloves
- Maximum back-of-hand impact protection
- Meets superior abrasion resistance, dexterity and grip.
- Reflective accents and hi-vis colour scheme for optimal hand visibility
- Abrasion resistant PVC on palm and 3 fingers limits liquid penetration
- Contoured neoprene cuff with reflective pull-on tab resists snagging while offering a secure fit and easy on/off.
- Reinforced KevlarÂ® palm stitching for extended wear and durability
- 5mm EVA dorsal pad protects vulnerable metacarpal region
- 5mm EVA palm and ulnar padding protects against chopping blows
- Armor flex zones for high dexterity
- Molded TPR armour on knuckles, fingers and carpal bone for impact protection, pinch injury prevention, and blow deflection
- PN: 925F
Browse our full range of Workwear here.